BCW wholesale customers get Free Shipping on orders of $750 or more when their products are delivered to a single commercial address in the 48 contiguous United States. Offer valid through 10/18/17 (Free Shipping is normally with a $1,000 wholesale order). See below for details.
This free shipping offer is only valid for BCW wholesale accounts. Retailers can apply for a wholesale account.
How do BCW Wholesale Accounts take advantage of Free Shipping?
- Sign-in to your www.bcwsupplies.com wholesale account, add products totaling $750 or more to your Shopping Cart and proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single commercial address in the 48 contiguous United States.
- Select “Ground (Free!)” as your shipping service.
FREE SHIPPING Terms & Conditions for BCW Wholesale Customers:
- Orders must be made of at least $750 to be eligible for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping applies only to commercial delivery addresses in the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia.
- BCW will provide lift gate service at no charge. Any additional accessorial charges incurred in the delivery of a freight shipment will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Free Shipping is not valid to residential addresses, convention centers, schools, or hotels. Other restrictions may apply.
- Free Shipping does not include Guaranteed Delivery, Holiday Delivery, Weekend Delivery, or Inside Delivery Services.
- Free Shipping is not valid for C.O.D. shipments.
- Free Shipping may not be used in conjunction with any coupon codes.
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Booksh, BCW Wholesale Account Manager.
Save on your hobby supplies during the BCW Warehouse Sale!
Tuesday, August 15th, 9:00am – 4:00pm, and
Wednesday, August 16th, 9:00am – 4:00pm
GET 10% OFF your BCW purchase when you order on www.bcwsupplies.com by Friday, August 11th and then follow this pick-up procedure…
During the checkout process at www.bcwsupplies.com, use promo code PICKUP and select “I prefer to pick up my items at BCW” in the Shipping Calculation box*. Then pick up your order at the BCW Supplies headquarters on Tuesday, August 15th or Wednesday, August 16th between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. BCW is located at 514 E. 31st St., Anderson, Indiana (map). Please go to the front door, under the black awning.
*In order to select the “pick up” shipping option, online customers must be signed-in to their BCW account. If you’re a retail customer and do not have a BCW account yet, you can register as a new customer during the checkout process, and then select “I prefer to pick up my items at BCW.”
Sale price valid for in-stock inventory only (all backorders will be at the regular published prices). This sale is valid for consumers, wholesale accounts, and master distributors. Restrictions apply for master distributors (please contact Ken for details).
Can’t attend those days? BCW offers free shipping on retail orders of $80 or more, and wholesale orders of $1,000 or more (restrictions apply). Sorry, the 10% discount is only available on pick-up orders during our Warehouse Sale.
The owners of BCW Supplies have purchased the former Marsh Supermarkets located at 2940 Broadway St., Anderson, Indiana. BCW will maintain its site on East 31st St. in Anderson as its headquarters, with plans to use the former grocery for additional warehousing and light assembly. BCW serves the hobby industry with over 900 products to protect, store and display collectibles. These include supplies for comics, trading cards, coin and currency, records, sports memorabilia, and other hobbies.
“BCW Supplies has been growing steadily and more warehouse space is needed. The additional site adds 40,000 square feet to our existing 78,000 square feet, allowing BCW to keep pace with market demands.”
– Ken O’Brien, BCW Supplies Director of Sales & Marketing
BCW Supplies has been an Anderson-based business since it was founded in 1983. BCW looks forward to continued growth in Anderson and plans to be a good neighbor to the local businesses and residents of the former supermarket.
BCW is hiring to meet the demands of the company’s growth. Motivated individuals can apply at 514 E. 31st St., Anderson, IN. A brief description of the available positions is here.
More information about BCW Supplies can be located here.
LaserDiscs were introduced to consumers in 1978. Although these disks are capable of higher-quality audio and video as compared to video tapes, they lost the popularity contest to the VHS tape format during the ’80s. However, some videophiles with collections from that era prize their LaserDisc collection.
LaserDiscs are the same size as 33 rpm records. As the data on LaserDiscs is not as compressed as the later DVD or Blue-ray formats, the LaserDiscs were often multiple 12” disks. This means LaserDiscs sometimes had gatefold jackets, similar to double LP records. This allows LaserDiscs jackets to have ample room for beautiful artwork from the movie.
As LaserDiscs are the same size as 33 rpm records, it’s easy to get supplies when you’re ready to protect and store your collection. See all of BCW’s Record Supplies to find outer jacket sleeves and inner sleeves to protect your LaserDiscs.
Don’t get LaserDiscs confused with VideoDiscs. LaserDiscs look like large DVDs. VideoDiscs are enclosed in a thin cartridge. VideoDiscs are larger than LaserDiscs and will not fit in 33 rpm record supplies.
BCW offers hundreds of affordable products that collectors will appreciate as a gift. Find the hobby of your friend or family member to see a few gift ideas:
Gift Ideas for Comic Collectors
Gift Ideas for Sports Card Collectors
Gift Ideas for Card Gamers
Gift Ideas for Record Collectors
Gift Ideas for Coin and Currency Collectors
Gift Ideas for Sports Memorabilia Collectors
Get 20% OFF all retail orders of $50 or more when you order at www.bcwsupplies.com and enter promo code SANTA at checkout. Offer good through Dec. 6th for in-stock items. Discount does not apply to shipping charges.
Get Your Hobby Shop Ready for the Holidays with BCW Supplies!
BCW wholesale accounts receive 10% OFF all orders of $500 or more
when they order at www.bcwsupplies.com and enter promo code Holidays at checkout.*
*Promotion code is valid through Monday, October 24th, 2016 for wholesale orders at www.bcwsupplies.com. 10% savings is valid for in-stock items only (backorders will be at the regular price). Discount does not apply to shipping charges.
Hobby shops are welcome to apply for a BCW wholesale account to get the selection, pricing, and shipping services needed for a profitable business, and then get their orders directly from BCW Supplies. Shops can apply for a wholesale account here. Shops can also contact their distributors to request BCW products (although the distributors are not obligated to honor our holiday discount). See BCW’s list of distributors.
When BCW wholesale customers place a sizeable order, their products are normally shipped on a pallet by a freight company. We call this LTL (Less Than Truckload) as the freight truck likely has many pallets for various pick-ups and deliveries at any given time. BCW’s Shipping Department works hard to prepare these LTL orders to make sure they arrive to their destination safely. We also work closely with the freight companies to make sure they are handling these pallets professionally. From time-to-time, mistakes are made by the BCW staff, or our freight delivery partners. We want to correct these issues as quick as possible so your business gets the products you need, or your BCW account is credited accordingly. Assistance from our wholesale partners is essential to help us correct these issues.
When receiving freight shipments, your signature on the delivering carrier’s Bill of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise “as is”. If you do not inspect the shipment before signing, or note the BOL “Subject to count and inspection”, you may be waiving our mutual right to collect on a loss or damage claim. Remember, once you sign, the product and the responsibility are yours.
RECOMMENDED RECEIVING PROCEDURE
Inspect, examine and count your delivery as it is unloaded.
- Any and all shortages or damaged items must be written down on the BOL. Note the item(s) that are visibly damaged or missing on the BOL before you sign it.
- Open cartons if there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise could be damaged. Any damaged or missing product must be noted on the BOL at the time of delivery or your claim may be denied.
- Do not be intimidated by the driver. The driver cannot leave until the BOL is signed (regardless of how much of a hurry they are in, etc.). If the driver is unwilling to wait while you inspect the shipment, always sign “Subject to count and inspection.”
DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY
When damage to, or loss of, contents of a shipment is discovered at time of delivery you must immediately;
- Document the shortage and/or photograph the damage and note the shortage and/or damage on the BOL.
- Call your BCW representative to report the problem. Then, e-mail the photos, a copy of the signed BOL, and any other documentation to [email protected]. If we prepaid the freight with the carrier, we will begin the damage claim.
CONCEALED DAMAGE OR MISSING PRODUCT AFTER DELIVERY
When damage to, or loss of, contents of a shipment is discovered that could not have been determined at time of delivery you must immediately;
- Document and photograph the packaging and the damage. You must keep the packaging until told by BCW or the delivering carrier to return or dispose of the item(s).
- Call your BCW representative to report the problem. Then, e-mail the photos, a copy of the BOL, and any other documentation to [email protected]. If we prepaid the freight with the carrier, we will begin the concealed damage claim.
Remember, at this point, you’ve signed the BOL free and clear, or possibly “Subject to count and inspection.” So, the sooner you can inspect the goods and report any concealed damage or missing product, the better the chances of collecting on the claim. In accordance with National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) regulations, concealed damage claims must be reported to the carrier within five calendar days of the date of delivery.
FURTHER MEASURES THAT MAY HELP IN THE CLAIMS PROCESS
- Take photographs of the damaged goods while still on the carrier’s truck if obvious mis-handling is evident.
- Call your BCW representative immediately, preferably with the driver still present.
- Be sure to keep a copy of the BOL noting the damage and/or shortage with the driver’s signature.
There are many things that can happen to shipments between the time they leave our facility and arrive at your store. Therefore we are asking you to do a small, but critically important amount of work to protect us both. The BOL is our only documentation of the condition of a shipment when it arrives at your place of business. Without this proof, we cannot effectively hold carriers accountable for damaged or missing items.
Save on your hobby supplies during the BCW Warehouse Sale!
Thursday, July 14, 9:00am – 4:00pm, and
Friday, July 15, 9:00am – 4:00pm
GET 10% OFF your BCW purchase when you order on www.bcwsupplies.com by Tuesday, July 12th and then follow this pick up procedure. During the checkout process, use promo code PICKUP and select “I prefer to pick up my items at BCW” in the Shipping Calculation box*. Then pick up your order at the BCW Supplies headquarters on Thursday, July 14th or Friday, July 15th between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. BCW is located at 514 E. 31st St., Anderson, Indiana (map). Please go to the front door, under the black awning.
*In order to select the “pick up” shipping option, online customers must be signed-in to their BCW account. If you’re a retail customer and do not have a BCW account yet, you can register as a new customer during the checkout process, and then select “I prefer to pick up my items at BCW.” Sale price valid for in-stock inventory only (all backorders will be at the regular published prices).
Can’t attend those days? BCW offers free shipping on retail orders of $80 or more and for wholesale orders of $1,000 or more (restrictions apply). Sorry, the 10% discount is only available on pick-up orders during our Warehouse Sale.